General terms and conditions of delivery and payment of Cabooter People Academy, registered at the Chamber of Commerce in Roermond on 09-05-2018 under number 71618252, located and with offices in Echt, Municipality of Echt-Susteren
Repro and Copyright reserved.
- These terms and conditions apply to all training and courses provided by Cabooter People Academy.
- In these conditions, course participant means any natural person who wishes to take part in one or more training courses, or who has been accepted by us as a participant.
- The trainee can register only by using the application form provided by Cabooter People Academy. The application form must be returned to Cabooter People Academy fully completed by email.
- Registration has taken place when the application form is returned fully completed.
- Cabooter People Academy reserves the right to refuse admission to a training course for reasons of its own.
- Registration can only take place for an entire course, per course a full or half-day session.
- A deposit is not required.
- The course fee due must be credited to Cabooter People Academy's bank account within 14 days of receiving the invoice, unless otherwise agreed. As long as the course fees due have not been paid (possibly including examination fees), no certificates will be issued.
- If the payment obligation is not met within the aforementioned period, the course participant (firm) shall be in default without further notice. From that moment, the course participant/firm will owe 1.5 % interest per month on the outstanding amount. If payment is not made, Cabooter People Academy will be forced to engage a collection agent. All resulting costs (including extrajudicial and judicial costs) shall be borne by the course participant/firm. Extrajudicial collection costs amount to 15 % of the outstanding amount with a minimum of €125.00.
- Cancellation of complete courses is possible subject to the following: The entire course fee is due in case of cancellation within 1 working week before the start of the course. After this, it can be rescheduled once free of charge up to 48 hours before the start of the course day.
- Cabooter People Academy excludes any liability to the extent not mandatorily regulated by the Law.
- If Cabooter People Academy has to deviate from the specified course dates due to force majeure, Cabooter People Academy will not be liable for any resulting damage such as travel expenses incurred and hours not worked.
- Cabooter People Academy is not liable for any physical or material damage sustained by a student as a result of an accident during class hours.
- The course participant shall indemnify Cabooter People Academy against any damage or third-party claims resulting from intent and/or gross negligence on his part, as well as the use by course participants of alcohol, narcotics and medicines that may affect driving ability.
- The student declares that he has the minimum age of 16 years to drive the vehicle.
All offers, agreements and the performance thereof shall be governed exclusively by Dutch law.
A dispute shall be deemed to exist as soon as Cabooter People Academy or a course participant has expressly so notified the other party. All disputes arising from or relating to the training followed or to be followed will be decided by the competent civil court in whose jurisdiction Cabooter People Academy is located, unless the subdistrict court has jurisdiction.
Cabooter People Academy
Rijksweg Zuid 19 6122 AA Echt